- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
Money 2020 Expo 2013
6-10 October 2013
Las Vegas, USA
“Money2020 explores trends in payments and financial services innovation, such as the mobile internet, open platforms and consumer empowerment,” says the organiser.
“Money2020 brings together the worldwide community of innovators including retail, mobile, advertising and technology that are profoundly changing how consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money. We expect over 3,000 attendees, including 200+ CEOs, from 1,200 companies and 50 countries.”
NFC World readers can claim 20% off registration using the discount code NFCW2020.
Organised by Money2020.