- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?
Near Field Communications World Asia 2014
23-24 April 2014
“The 9th NFC World Asia reflects not only the current buzz happening in the international NFC space, but also the prevalent issues that some of the operators are facing in the live scene,” says the organiser. “Learn that you are not alone in facing the challenges, and discover the available solutions for the industry collectively.”
“NFC World Asia is colocated with eight related events including Asia’s largest and most established cards and payments tradeshow, Cards & Payments Asia. The event features over 200 international exhibitors across 10,000sqm of space at Suntec Singapore.”
Organised by Terrapinn.