- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
NFC and Mobile Payments workshops at Apps World Germany
22-23 April 2015
The mobile payment workshops at Apps World Germany 2015 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.
Entry to the exhibition is completely free. Mobile payments workshop passes start from €400, and you can save 15% using the discount code NFC15 when you register here.
Organised by Six Degrees Events.