- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
NFC Payments Canada
20 March 2013
“NFC Payments Canada 2013, an event hosted by the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association, will bring together leaders from the wireless and financial industries as well as other stakeholders in a collaborative and critical examination of mobile payments in Canada, the current state and where mobile payments are headed,” says the organiser.
Organised by Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association.