- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
NFC Payments Canada
20 March 2013
“NFC Payments Canada 2013, an event hosted by the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association, will bring together leaders from the wireless and financial industries as well as other stakeholders in a collaborative and critical examination of mobile payments in Canada, the current state and where mobile payments are headed,” says the organiser.
Organised by Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association.