- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
NFC Symposium 2013
23-25 January 2013
“NFC Symposium 2013 is the number one meeting place in Scandinavia for all the key stakeholders of the NFC ecosystem including banks, MNOs, credit card companies, device manufacturers, infrastructure suppliers, secure element issuers, TSMs, retailers and many more,” says organiser Midfield Media.
This year’s agenda will focus on:
- NFC-driven payments, including cell-phone based and other innovative technologies
- NFC ticketing in diverse domains, such as public transport, airports, culture & tourism
- Loyalty schemes
- Access control and authentication
- Mobile marketing as a tool to increase customer adoption
- And last but not least: Business models!
NFC Symposium 2013 will be chaired by Joe Davies, NFC World’s associate editor. “If you’re there, come on up and introduce yourself,” says Joe. “I want to make sure everyone gets maximum value from this valuable networking and learning opportunity.”
Organised by Midfield Media.