- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
NFCP Global Summit 2014
4-5 June 2014
London, United Kingdom
The NFCP Global Summit is returning to London in June with a show-stopping line up of speakers — and NFC World readers can save 20% on the usual ticket price.
Speakers are drawn primarily from end-user organisations and include big guns and old hands as well as new kids on the block.
Already confirmed speakers include BNP Paribas, Barclays, Clear Channel, Shop Direct, Samsung, EMVCo, Absa, Vodafone, Telecom Italia, Japan Airlines, SAS, SITA, Turkcell, La Caixa, Orange, Forum SMSC and GlobalPlatform.
There will also be presentations from international loyalty programme operator Aimia, Transport for London and Jiménez Dorado, the Spanish bus company that was first to launch HCE-based NFC ticketing. Further speakers representing the retail sector have also been invited.
Past attendees speak highly of NFCP Global
“Thank you for presenting NFCP Global Summit 2013… a lot of valuable information” — Nomura Research Institute, Japan
“I enjoyed the whole conference… very useful information” — GE Money Bank, Czech Republic
“Now we can go back and use this information to complete our project” — Warsaw Public Transport Authority, Poland
“The high quality of your speakers and overall program… truly world class” — Intesa Sanpaolo, Italy
NFC World reader offer — Guaranteed lowest price
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you, without obligation, further information about the NFCP Global Summit as well as a discount code that will save you a full 20%* on your conference registration.
* The earlier 15% discount offer applied to the early bird rate. A 20% discount applies to the regular rate.
Organised by Kinfos Events.