- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform
Tap to travel: Delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale
21 May 2015
At your computer
Join NFC World, the GSMA and industry experts at 10:00 EDT/15:00 BST/16:00 CEST for a 45-minute webinar to find out about delivering standardised MIFARE ticketing services on NFC devices.
The webinar will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World+.