- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
Testing Mobile Payments: HCE and Tokenization
24 February 2015
At your computer
Join NFC World and payments testing specialist Gerd Thys from Clear2Pay at 15:00 GMT on Tuesday 24 February to gain an in-depth understanding of the new testing, quality and compliance challenges created by the arrival of HCE and tokenization — and how to address them.
This one-hour webinar will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World.