Join ST for a one-hour webinar at midday CDT (18:00 BST, 19:00 CEST, 1pm EDT) to learn how you can add new capabilities to your existing applications or create new products with features that were previously not possible, while simplifying and reducing your BOM using the chipmaker’s latest advanced dynamic NFC tag IC with best-in-class volatile and non-volatile storage, ideal for the IoT, consumer, industrial, and medical markets.
You will learn:
- How to resolve firmware upgrade problems of stand-alone electronic systems
- How to maximize power saving in battery-operated NFC-enabled systems
- How to use the sensitive field detect pin to improve user experience
- Key ideas and implementations for ISO/IEC 15693 card emulation
- How to migrate easily from the M24LRxx to the ST25DV
- About the complete development ecosystem of tools, supporting software and more
ST’s application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
There’s no charge to participate in this webinar, but pre-registration is recommended to ensure you don’t experience any delay joining the live event. You can register here now.
Organised by STMicroelectronics.