- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
Wima Monaco NFC & Proximity Solutions 2014
22-24 April 2014
One of the most long-standing fixtures in the NFC industry calendar, Wima offers terrific networking opportunities in a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
“Wima is evolving and including new market segments,” the organiser tells NFC World. “We’re continuing to offer the best of NFC, and adding other complementary proximity and cloud-based technologies such as QR, Bluetooth, iBeacon and more.”
“Join industry leaders in the beautiful setting of Monaco for on-the-pulse vertical market use case sessions, in depth technical track content, interaction with innovative demos and intense partner and customer networking.”
Organised by Monaco Mediax.