- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
Workshop: Understanding tokenization and host card emulation
17 February 2015
At your computer
Join NFC World and Bell ID at 15:00 GMT on Tuesday 17 February when mobile payments expert David Worthington will explain how tokenization works and how it can help you better secure mobile payment services.
This one-hour workshop will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World.