- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
Workshop: Understanding tokenization and host card emulation
17 February 2015
At your computer
Join NFC World and Bell ID at 15:00 GMT on Tuesday 17 February when mobile payments expert David Worthington will explain how tokenization works and how it can help you better secure mobile payment services.
This one-hour workshop will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World.