Mahindra Comviva enables financial institutions and mobile service providers to offer innovative, easy to use, and secure mobile financial solutions to millions of consumers globally.
The company offers solutions for issuing as well as the acquiring businesses. On the issuing side, mobiquity® suite, which includes mobile wallet, mobile money and mobile banking delivers integrated and contextual digital payment experiences to consumers. On the acquiring side, Mahindra Comviva’s payPLUS offers a comprehensive mobile POS solution that allows merchants to accept card payments using mobile phones.
Mahindra Comviva’s mobile financial suite of products powers more than 120 deployments in 55 countries and serves over 750 million mobile users.
mobiquity® Wallet: A comprehensive HCE solution delivering a better mobile payment experience
mobiquity® Wallet is a white-label mobile wallet solution that represents an evolution in mobile commerce by integrating payments, loyalty, and mobile marketing.
It is one of the first wallet platforms to use NFC, QR code, biometrics and BLE, creating compelling consumer experiences.
By integrating location, identity, and social features, mobiquity® Wallet delivers a whole new level of digital transaction flexibility by offering personalized and context-aware services.
mobiquity® Wallet offers an end-to-end HCE solution including tokenization. HCE simplifies the NFC payment ecosystem and reduces operational costs involved in launching NFC payments.
mobiquity® Wallet also provides a patent-pending hybrid HCE offering, which facilitates a higher level of security for mobile payment transactions by leveraging a mobile network operator’s assets.
mobiquity® Money: Closed-loop NFC payments for mobile money services in emerging markets
Mahindra Comviva’s mobiquity® Money makes convenient NFC merchant payments a reality for emerging markets. It leverages the popularity of mobile money to deliver ‘tap and pay’ merchant payments.
The solution provides merchants with a low-cost, portable NFC POS which is a mini-calculator sized contactless GSM device linked to merchant’s mobile money account. It also equips the customer with a NFC card or sticker. The NFC card is linked to consumer’s mobile money account and works with all types of mobile phones. The consumers tap their NFC card on the NFC POS device to make a payment.
Small value transactions are performed instantly, while for large value transactions, consumers are required to enter PIN.
mobiquity® Money NFC merchant payments are now live in three African countries.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Mahindra Comviva are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Srinivas Nidugondi heads Mahindra Comviva’s mobile financial solutions business unit.
Srinivas is happy to take questions on NFC, smart card and mobile payments topics including mobile wallets, mobile payments and host card emulation.
Mahindra Comviva in NFC World
- Mahindra Comviva expands payment options for merchants in India 19 July 2017
- Magazine explores conversational commerce and Aadhaar payments 16 June 2017
- Mahindra Comviva and Rambus sign up to Visa’s token service provider 15 June 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East 28 April 2017
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India 25 April 2017
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers 22 March 2017
- Safe mobile recharge service for women to roll out across India 15 March 2017
- EcoCash and Mahindra win GSMA best mobile payments solution award 28 February 2017
- Mahindra Comviva adds offers and promotions to mobile money platform 27 February 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- Mahindra Comviva launches biometric payments solution for rural Indian merchants 22 February 2017
- NPCI, Mastercard and Visa unveil standardised QR code mobile payments for India 21 February 2017
- Magazine focuses on Indian demonetisation and mobile money 20 February 2017
- What’s New in Payments: Leading international innovators explain the latest payments trends and technologies in free special report 16 February 2017
- Mahindra Comviva wins award for mobile wallet remittance network 14 February 2017
- Mahindra Comviva adds chatbot payments to mobile wallet 22 December 2016
- Mahindra Comviva takes digital payment services to the cloud 19 December 2016
- IoT, NFC and mobile money focus of Mahindra Comviva magazine 14 December 2016
- Indian mobile wallet ‘ready for 300m users’ 17 November 2016
From the Mahindra Comviva blog…
- Empowering Displaced and Refugees with Mobile Money 2 June 2017
- #SDG4: Leveraging mobile money for quality education 25 May 2017
- Mobile Payments takes Centre stage at the Mobile World Congress 2017 20 April 2017
- What Makes Mobile Money Tick ? 4 April 2017
- Digital Wallets’ “Black Swan” Moment 22 December 2016
- Will NFC have an impact in the african mobile payments space? 8 December 2016
- Bending the Gender Gap with mobile money 25 November 2016
- Kick-starting the Mobile Wallet Revolution in the GCC Region 29 June 2016
- Dial M for Governance 26 April 2016
- Mobile Payments and EMV Compliance 4 April 2016