Running a white paper program on NFC World gives you the opportunity to reach and influence 100,000+ monthly readers actively looking for information on next generation commerce technologies.
If your objective is to generate qualified leads, claim authority in a specific field and create brand awareness, an NFC World White Paper Program ticks all the boxes.
White paper program results
|Number of downloads|
|Source: SJB Research|
White papers are authoritative reports or studies written from a neutral, hype-free perspective, designed to educate and support professionals in their decision making.
Contributions can be made on any of the topics covered by NFC World and can include case studies and technical papers as well as downloadable slide and conference presentations. All contributions must meet editorial guidelines for quality and relevance to ensure maximum response.
- White papers, case studies and technical papers: Upload your paper to the NFC World Knowledge Centre for readers to download and view. Includes an editorial mention and the contact details of members who download your presentation. Available with or without a 100 lead guarantee, four weeks of banner advertising and a dedicated email blast to our subscribers.
- Downloadable conference presentations: Our editorial team will work with you to turn your conference presentation into a downloadable document containing both your PowerPoint slides and a slick transcript of your presentation. Includes an editorial mention and the contact details of members who download your presentation. Available with or without a 100 lead guarantee, four weeks of banner advertising and a dedicated email blast to our subscribers.
- Presentation slides: Upload a PowerPoint or other presentation in PDF format to the NFC World Knowledge Centre for readers to download and view. Includes an editorial mention and the contact details of all members who download your presentation.
How it works
For both the Standard White Paper and the Saver White Paper programs:
- Your paper will be uploaded to the NFC World Knowledge Centre as a PDF document for readers to download and view.
- We’ll write a news article to let readers know that it is available, with a link to the download page.
- Notification will also be sent out to our 10,000+ Twitter followers and our RSS feed readers.
- You will receive the contact details of all readers who access your paper, sent weekly during the first four weeks and monthly thereafter.
In addition, with the Standard White Paper program you’ll also get:
- Premium banner advertising on NFC World for four weeks.
- A dedicated email blast to readers of NFC World’s weekly newsletter.
- Promotion in the newsletter for four weeks.
- Marketing provided for this service is extensive and not only delivers sales leads but also lets you claim authority in a specific field and creates brand awareness.
There are a wide range of ways to contribute to the NFC World Knowledge Centre and you can find out more about this service here. Information on NFC World, our readership, the effectiveness of our results and our full range of marketing and advertising opportunities is available here.