Our ad sizes and delivery platforms conform to industry standards. For banner ads we use Google’s Doubleclick For Publishers platform, and all impressions and clicks are independently tracked and reported by Google.
Please send your creative(s) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaderboard: 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels high.
- Medium rectangle: 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high.
- Half page: 300 pixels wide by 600 pixels high.
You can also, at your option, supply additional ‘@x2’ creatives at double the resolution stated above for each creative, and we’ll automatically serve them to visitors with ultra-high resolution ‘retina’ displays.
- Images in GIF, JPG and PNG format are accepted. Animation is allowed.
- We recommend JPGs or static GIFs for email newsletters as some email clients (eg Outlook) display only the first frame of animations.
- We can serve website ads from third-party ad servers.
- NFC World’s readers use a variety of browsers. You should make sure that all creatives function uniformly in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome.
- All creatives are subject to approval. Our readers are important to us and important to the success of your campaign, and we don’t want to irritate them. SJB Research reserves the right to reject creatives that don’t meet our quality standards and to withdraw creatives in the event of significant adverse user feedback.
- Maximum file weight is 100kB for Leaderboard ads and 60kB for smaller ads, with up to 100kB of additional files.
- Additional files (SWF or FLA) must either load ‘politely’ (after the hosting page has fully loaded) or on user interaction (onMouseOver/onClick).
- Please supply clickTagged SWF files with a URL to be used for click-throughs.
- Please supply a fall-back image to be served in the event the client can’t view Flash.
- Creatives should function uniformly in Flash versions 7+ and consume at most 20% of CPU resources on an average system.
- All audio must be user-initiated (onClick). For creatives with audio, a clear on/off or mute button must be present (initially off ).
- Flash ads must not expand without prior agreement, and in any event expansion must be user-initiated by onClick or onMouseOver/onMouseOut.
- Please ensure that the HTML section of your email fits within the 46,000 character limit imposed by our email service provider.
- Please supply two versions of your mailing creative; one as HTML and one as plain ASCII text to be used as a fallback by older/mobile email clients.
- We will append a discreet footer to your email to explain to recipients where the email came from and how to unsubscribe.
- Please allow two business days for image-based creatives and three business days for Flash/rich media. We will always try to traffic your campaign faster than this if required, but cannot guarantee to do so.
- If you have any queries or need help on technical or production issues contact Mike Clark on +44 1341 760123 or email@example.com. He’ll be happy to help.
Tel (Int'l): +44 1341 760123
Tel (UK): 01341 760123
Contact Rhi Hughes to talk through the options and find out how we can help you achieve your marketing goals.