The LG Optimus Vu‘s headline feature is a large 4:3 aspect ratio screen, and the high-end Android 2.3 smartphone is also rumoured to feature NFC. The device is sold as the LG Intuition in the US. More
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network
- JCPenney pulls support for contactless payments
The Sony Xperia S includes NFC functionality, a 4.3-inch HD screen, 12MP camera and a 1.5GHz dual core processor. More
The Sony Xperia Ion, an LTE variant of the Xperia S, is exclusive to AT&T in the US and has a 4.6-inch HD screen. More
The Lenovo K800 features NFC and was the first smartphone to be built around an Intel processor. More
The LG Viper offers NFC and Google Wallet functionality, a 4-inch 800×480 pixel screen, 5MP camera and 1.2GHz processor. More
The LG Optimus LTE, also known by the model number LG LU6200, is a high-end Android smartphone which boasts a 4.5-inch HD screen, LTE and NFC. More
Chinese handset manufacturer OiiA Technology launched the G.To N800 Android smartphone with NFC in early 2012. More
The LG Optimus Net is an Android smartphone that will come with NFC in some markets. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Android’.