The Nokia 808 Pureview is a camera enthusiast’s phone, with a 41 megapixel snapper mounted in a hump on the rear. The Symbian Belle handset with an otherwise pedestrian specification also boasts secure NFC, and is expected to be available from May 2012. More
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole
The Nokia 600 was a Symbian Belle NFC handset marketed as an “all-in-one entertainment hub” but the device was cancelled before launch and never saw the light of day. More
The Nokia C7 smartphone contains NFC hardware and, via Symbian Belle, can now be used for NFC tag reading and writing applications. More
The Nokia 701 features a 3.5-inch IPS LCD display with ClearBlack technology which, Nokia says, makes it “the brightest smartphone screen to date”. More
The Nokia 700 is a Symbian device that includes a 1GHz processor, 3.2-inch screen, GPS, a compass and a 5-megapixel camera as well as NFC. More
The Nokia 603 is a Symbian Belle device with NFC, designed for first time smartphone owners. The device retails at around €200 (US$275) before taxes and subsidies and started shipping on 21 October 2011. More
The Nokia Oro is a phone “intended for someone who doesn’t want their mobile device to look the same as other people’s.” More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Belle’.