The M3 Android Communicator is an Android-based phone designed for Asian markets. Announced in February 2012, the device will come in two versions, one with a touch screen and one with a keypad. More
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture
Feed for devices tagged ‘DMD Mobile’.