The M3 Android Communicator is an Android-based phone designed for Asian markets. Announced in February 2012, the device will come in two versions, one with a touch screen and one with a keypad. More
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale
Feed for devices tagged ‘DMD Mobile’.