The M3 Android Communicator is an Android-based phone designed for Asian markets. Announced in February 2012, the device will come in two versions, one with a touch screen and one with a keypad. More
- Chase lets customers make payments with Fitbit and Garmin wearables
- Transport for London adds in-app contactless journey tracking
- Amazon to pilot sound-based payments for cash on delivery service in India
- US merchants increase support for NFC in stores, cut back on Apple Pay and Google Pay online
- Apple Pay runs ‘Lose your wallet’ promotion in New York City
Feed for devices tagged ‘DMD Mobile’.