The M3 Android Communicator is an Android-based phone designed for Asian markets. Announced in February 2012, the device will come in two versions, one with a touch screen and one with a keypad. More
- NXP powers NFC payments in Sony Wena smart watch strap
- Walmart cancelled in-aisle self-checkout project due to high levels of shopper theft
- Kroger launches payments, offers and rewards app for iOS and Android
- Tesco lets customers use Siri to check their bank balance
- CaixaBank rolls out facial recognition ATMs
Feed for devices tagged ‘DMD Mobile’.