The M3 Android Communicator is an Android-based phone designed for Asian markets. Announced in February 2012, the device will come in two versions, one with a touch screen and one with a keypad. More
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump
- China opens up its payments market to foreign companies
- Starbucks to run cashless store pilot in South Korea
- Apple closes Dutch bank Bunq’s backdoor to Apple Pay
Feed for devices tagged ‘DMD Mobile’.