Announced in February 2013, the Famoco FX 100 is an Android-based contactless card reader, designed for companies looking for a dedicated NFC reader More
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture
Feed for devices tagged ‘Famoco’.