The Gentag GT-601v2 is a robust J2ME featurephone with NFC, designed for use by home healthcare workers. More
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service
RFID medical sensor specialist Gentag’s GT-601 phone is aimed at “people who are concerned only with basic voice communication, mobile payments, social networks, and diagnostics using a low-cost mobile wireless device.” More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Gentag’.