Google’s ‘Project Tango’ tablet is a developer device that “provides unique sensing capabilities that allow developers to explore new user experiences not possible on other mobile devices.” A teardown has revealed that the device offers NFC. More
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?
An NFC-enabled variant of the ZTE R233, a low-end candybar handset, is believed to be available in limited quantities for trials. More
The Benq T80 was launched in 2008 and features NFC technology from NXP. More
The LG KU380-NFC is a prototype HCI/SWP handset announced in late 2008. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Limited availability’.