The Nokia N9 is a high-end MeeGo-based tablet-style smart phone which started shipping in September 2011. More
- NXP secures Mastercard certification for biometric card modules
- Researchers to use tiny diamonds to verify authenticity of supply chain components
- National QR standard for mobile payments rolls out in Sri Lanka
- PCI SSC calls for comments on new standard for contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- ING lets Turkish businesses accept Mastercard payments on NFC mobile phones
Feed for devices tagged ‘MeeGo’.