The Mobiwire Cosyphone is an NFC handset supporting the single wire protocol (SWP). It is aimed at the over-50s and at the B2B market. More
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
The Sagem my700x ContactLess is an SWP-compliant developer/trial phone based on the my700x that has been used in European trials including a small-scale transport pilot in Lisbon and a trial at Disneyland Paris. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Mobiwire’.