The Mobiwire Cosyphone is an NFC handset supporting the single wire protocol (SWP). It is aimed at the over-50s and at the B2B market. More
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
The Sagem my700x ContactLess is an SWP-compliant developer/trial phone based on the my700x that has been used in European trials including a small-scale transport pilot in Lisbon and a trial at Disneyland Paris. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Mobiwire’.