The Mobiwire Cosyphone is an NFC handset supporting the single wire protocol (SWP). It is aimed at the over-50s and at the B2B market. More
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
The Sagem my700x ContactLess is an SWP-compliant developer/trial phone based on the my700x that has been used in European trials including a small-scale transport pilot in Lisbon and a trial at Disneyland Paris. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Mobiwire’.