The Mobiwire Cosyphone is an NFC handset supporting the single wire protocol (SWP). It is aimed at the over-50s and at the B2B market. More
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture
- Chase to issue contactless cards to “millions” of US credit and debit cardholders
- Network West Midlands integrates its transit card with Google Pay
- Android patches add NFC support for Google’s Titan security keys
The Sagem my700x ContactLess is an SWP-compliant developer/trial phone based on the my700x that has been used in European trials including a small-scale transport pilot in Lisbon and a trial at Disneyland Paris. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Mobiwire’.