The MTS 975 is a co-branded NFC smartphone from Russian carrier MTS and MasterCard that can make payments at the latter’s PayPass contactless terminals. More
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay
Feed for devices tagged ‘MTS’.