The MTS 975 is a co-branded NFC smartphone from Russian carrier MTS and MasterCard that can make payments at the latter’s PayPass contactless terminals. More
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service
- Charity to roll out contactless donation screens following successful three week pilot
- Google’s mobile payments app has now been installed 100m times
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan
Feed for devices tagged ‘MTS’.