The MTS 975 is a co-branded NFC smartphone from Russian carrier MTS and MasterCard that can make payments at the latter’s PayPass contactless terminals. More
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
Feed for devices tagged ‘MTS’.