The MTS 975 is a co-branded NFC smartphone from Russian carrier MTS and MasterCard that can make payments at the latter’s PayPass contactless terminals. More
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments
Feed for devices tagged ‘MTS’.