The MTS 975 is a co-branded NFC smartphone from Russian carrier MTS and MasterCard that can make payments at the latter’s PayPass contactless terminals. More
- Chase to issue contactless cards to “millions” of US credit and debit cardholders
- Network West Midlands integrates its transit card with Google Pay
- Android patches add NFC support for Google’s Titan security keys
- Fossil launches sports watch with NFC payments
- Veterans charity uses contactless cards to collect donations via NFC
Feed for devices tagged ‘MTS’.