The TazTag TPH-One is the first and so far only Android smartphone to include both NFC and ZigBee wireless connectivity. The device is expected to be available from April 2012. More
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
Chinese handset manufacturer OiiA Technology launched the G.To N800 Android smartphone with NFC in early 2012. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘OiiA Technology’.