The OnePlus 3 is a smartphone with NFC, runnning OnePlus’s Android Marshmallow-based OxygenOS. More
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
The OnePlus One is an affordably priced and well-specified Android smartphone billed by its maker as a “flagship killer.” More
Feed for devices tagged ‘OnePlus’.