The OnePlus 3 is a smartphone with NFC, runnning OnePlus’s Android Marshmallow-based OxygenOS. More
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale
- The Clearing House to secure real-time payments system with tokenization
- Visa makes it easier to integrate emerging authentication technologies
The OnePlus One is an affordably priced and well-specified Android smartphone billed by its maker as a “flagship killer.” More
Feed for devices tagged ‘OnePlus’.