The OnePlus 3 is a smartphone with NFC, runnning OnePlus’s Android Marshmallow-based OxygenOS. More
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
The OnePlus One is an affordably priced and well-specified Android smartphone billed by its maker as a “flagship killer.” More
Feed for devices tagged ‘OnePlus’.