The Droid DNA by HTC and the HTC J Butterfly are variants of the HTC Butterfly which come with NFC capabilities. The standard HTC Butterfly, however, does not have NFC. More
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole
The Sony Xperia VL is similar to the Xperia V and is available only in Japan. More
Details to follow… More
The Fujitsu Arrows V F-04E is a high-end Android smartphone with a built-in fingerprint reader and NFC. More
The Sony Experia AX is an Android 4.0 device and is one of the first handsets to be equipped to handle both NFC and Osaifu Keitai payments. More
The Sharp Aquos Phone Zeta is an Android 4.0 device and is one of the first handsets to be equipped to handle both NFC and Osaifu Keitai payments. More
Revealed in May 2012, the ‘Serie’ (model number ISW16SH) from Sharp is part of the Aquos Phone series and will be the first handset in the world to support both NFC and FeliCa technologies. More
The Fujitsu Arrows µ F-07D is a 6.7mm-thin Android 2.3 NFC handset featuring a 4-inch oled display and a 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Other features’.