The second generation model of Sony’s full-page document reader features NFC, though it is not clear at the time of writing what functionality this brings to the device... More
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole
Announced in February 2013, the Famoco FX 100 is an Android-based contactless card reader, designed for companies looking for a dedicated NFC reader More
The Google Nexus Q is a media player that runs Android 4.0 and is controlled and fed content by Android phones and tablets. The device was initially available in the US but, after a luke-warm reception, has been withdrawn pending unspecified improvements. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Other’.