The Panasonic Eluga Power is the Japanese consumer electronic giant’s second NFC smartphone. The Android 4 device with a 5-inch 720 by 1280 screen features superfast charging, with a 50% charge taking just 30 minutes, and 80% taking 57 minutes. More
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
The Panasonic BizPad tablet comes in both 7 and 10-inch variants. The ruggedized dust proof and waterproof tablets have a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 16GB of onboard storage and NFC and run Android 3.2. More
The Panasonic Eluga has a 4.3-inch qHD screen, is waterproof, dust proof, NFC and runs Android. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Panasonic’.