The Adlink IMX-3000 is an Android-based industrial mobile handheld device aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner... More
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?
Announced in February 2013, the Famoco FX 100 is an Android-based contactless card reader, designed for companies looking for a dedicated NFC reader More
The ZTE GoTa 4G Smart Terminal GH800 is a rugged NFC phone and terminal designed for enterprise use. More
The Adlink IMX-2000 is an “industrial mobile handheld device” aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner. More
The Motorola MC75A HF is an enterprise-class rugged handheld computer that combines mobile communication and secure contactless transaction capability. More
The Casio DT-X8 is a business-class rugged handheld terminal that can handle NFC, 2D barcodes and more. More
The Casio IT-800, launched in late 2009, is another ruggedised handheld PDA built for business use that incorporates NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘PDA’.