The Sharp Aquos Phone Zeta is an Android 4.0 device and is one of the first handsets to be equipped to handle both NFC and Osaifu Keitai payments. More
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
Revealed in May 2012, the ‘Serie’ (model number ISW16SH) from Sharp is part of the Aquos Phone series and will be the first handset in the world to support both NFC and FeliCa technologies. More
Announced in March 2012 the Sharp RW-T110 NFC tablet expands on the 7-inch tablet with NFC capabilities it unveiled in 2011. More
Announced by Sharp in August 2011 the RW-T107 is a 7-inch tablet with NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Sharp’.