The Sharp Aquos Phone Zeta is an Android 4.0 device and is one of the first handsets to be equipped to handle both NFC and Osaifu Keitai payments. More
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?
Revealed in May 2012, the ‘Serie’ (model number ISW16SH) from Sharp is part of the Aquos Phone series and will be the first handset in the world to support both NFC and FeliCa technologies. More
Announced in March 2012 the Sharp RW-T110 NFC tablet expands on the 7-inch tablet with NFC capabilities it unveiled in 2011. More
Announced by Sharp in August 2011 the RW-T107 is a 7-inch tablet with NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Sharp’.