The Nokia Field Force NFC Shell was called the Nokia Mobile RFID Kit when it was announced in spring 2004 at CeBIT. More
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York
Feed for devices tagged ‘Status’.