The TazPad is a 7-inch Android NFC tablet from French connectivity specialist TazTag. More
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card
The TazTag TPH-One is the first and so far only Android smartphone to include both NFC and ZigBee wireless connectivity. The device is expected to be available from April 2012. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘TazTag’.