The Turkcell T40 is a “local” Android NFC smartphone that was designed and is manufactured in Turkey. More
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
The MaxiPRO5 is an Android 4.0 NFC smartphone offered by Turkish network operator Turkcell. More
The Turkcell MaxiPLUS5 is an Android 4.0 NFC smartphone, made for the Turkish operator by Chinese manufacturer ZTE. More
The Huawei Sonic is the Chinese telecoms giant’s first NFC handset, a sub-US$200 Android phone. The device, also known as the U8650NFC, is marketed in Turkey as the Turkcell T20. More
The Turkcell T11 Maxiphone, also known as the ZTE Racer II, is an Android 2.3.4-based single wire protocol smartphone, manufactured by China’s ZTE and priced at 389TL (US$213). More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Turkcell’.