The Turkcell T40 is a “local” Android NFC smartphone that was designed and is manufactured in Turkey. More
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?
- National QR mobile payments service to go live in Indonesia
The MaxiPRO5 is an Android 4.0 NFC smartphone offered by Turkish network operator Turkcell. More
The Turkcell MaxiPLUS5 is an Android 4.0 NFC smartphone, made for the Turkish operator by Chinese manufacturer ZTE. More
The Huawei Sonic is the Chinese telecoms giant’s first NFC handset, a sub-US$200 Android phone. The device, also known as the U8650NFC, is marketed in Turkey as the Turkcell T20. More
The Turkcell T11 Maxiphone, also known as the ZTE Racer II, is an Android 2.3.4-based single wire protocol smartphone, manufactured by China’s ZTE and priced at 389TL (US$213). More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Turkcell’.