The Vertu Constellation is this highest-of-high-end phone maker’s second NFC device. The titanium, sapphire crystal and calf leather confection runs Android and retails at €4,900. More
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments
The Vertu Ti is a hand crafted luxury Android 4 smartphone with NFC that comes with a sapphire crystal screen and leather, alligator skin or red gold accents. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Vertu’.