The Vertu Constellation is this highest-of-high-end phone maker’s second NFC device. The titanium, sapphire crystal and calf leather confection runs Android and retails at €4,900. More
- India moves towards interoperable mobile wallets
- Apple issues apology to Chinese mobile wallet phishing victims
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK
The Vertu Ti is a hand crafted luxury Android 4 smartphone with NFC that comes with a sapphire crystal screen and leather, alligator skin or red gold accents. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Vertu’.