The Vertu Constellation is this highest-of-high-end phone maker’s second NFC device. The titanium, sapphire crystal and calf leather confection runs Android and retails at €4,900. More
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
The Vertu Ti is a hand crafted luxury Android 4 smartphone with NFC that comes with a sapphire crystal screen and leather, alligator skin or red gold accents. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Vertu’.