The Vertu Constellation is this highest-of-high-end phone maker’s second NFC device. The titanium, sapphire crystal and calf leather confection runs Android and retails at €4,900. More
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
The Vertu Ti is a hand crafted luxury Android 4 smartphone with NFC that comes with a sapphire crystal screen and leather, alligator skin or red gold accents. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Vertu’.