The Motorola MC75A HF is an enterprise-class rugged handheld computer that combines mobile communication and secure contactless transaction capability. More
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?
The Casio DT-X8 is a business-class rugged handheld terminal that can handle NFC, 2D barcodes and more. More
The Casio IT-800, launched in late 2009, is another ruggedised handheld PDA built for business use that incorporates NFC. More
Toppan Forms and NXP worked together on an NFC handset based on Toshiba’s TG01 Windows Mobile phone in 2009. More
Fifth Media’s Axia A306 was a specialist NFC PDA/smartphone running Windows Mobile 6.1 and aimed at the B2B market. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Windows Mobile 6’.