The Motorola MC75A HF is an enterprise-class rugged handheld computer that combines mobile communication and secure contactless transaction capability. More
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
The Casio DT-X8 is a business-class rugged handheld terminal that can handle NFC, 2D barcodes and more. More
The Casio IT-800, launched in late 2009, is another ruggedised handheld PDA built for business use that incorporates NFC. More
Toppan Forms and NXP worked together on an NFC handset based on Toshiba’s TG01 Windows Mobile phone in 2009. More
Fifth Media’s Axia A306 was a specialist NFC PDA/smartphone running Windows Mobile 6.1 and aimed at the B2B market. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Windows Mobile 6’.