The Nokia Lumia 610 is a Windows Phone 7.5 device which has NFC hardware and software from Inside Secure built into it. The device is expected to cost around €200 when it ships in mid-2012. More
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system
Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE announced the Orbit in March 2012 at the Mobile World Congress. The Windows Phone 7.5-based device is unusual in that, while some variants include NFC hardware, the operating system does not support the technology. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Windows Phone 7.5 Mango’.