The Nokia Lumia 610 is a Windows Phone 7.5 device which has NFC hardware and software from Inside Secure built into it. The device is expected to cost around €200 when it ships in mid-2012. More
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE announced the Orbit in March 2012 at the Mobile World Congress. The Windows Phone 7.5-based device is unusual in that, while some variants include NFC hardware, the operating system does not support the technology. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Windows Phone 7.5 Mango’.