The Nokia Lumia 610 is a Windows Phone 7.5 device which has NFC hardware and software from Inside Secure built into it. The device is expected to cost around €200 when it ships in mid-2012. More
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE announced the Orbit in March 2012 at the Mobile World Congress. The Windows Phone 7.5-based device is unusual in that, while some variants include NFC hardware, the operating system does not support the technology. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Windows Phone 7.5 Mango’.