Released in April 2012, the Xolo X900 is the first smartphone with a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2460 processor to be launched in India. More
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
Feed for devices tagged ‘Xolo’.