Released in April 2012, the Xolo X900 is the first smartphone with a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2460 processor to be launched in India. More
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers
Feed for devices tagged ‘Xolo’.