The YotaPhone from Russian handset maker Yota Devices uniquely boasts a full-size e-ink display on its rear. NFC has been added to the second-generation model. More
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture
- Chase to issue contactless cards to “millions” of US credit and debit cardholders
Feed for devices tagged ‘Yota Devices’.