The Coolpad 8870 NFC, believed to be Chinese handset maker Yulong’s first NFC device, is an Android smartphone available from China Mobile. More
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole
Feed for devices tagged ‘Yulong’.