The Coolpad 8870 NFC, believed to be Chinese handset maker Yulong’s first NFC device, is an Android smartphone available from China Mobile. More
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments
Feed for devices tagged ‘Yulong’.