The Adlink IMX-3000 is an Android-based industrial mobile handheld device aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner.
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture