The Adlink IMX-3000 is an Android-based industrial mobile handheld device aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps