It looks as though Apple fans will continue to be left out in the cold while every other major phone manufacturer ships NFC devices ready for the coming explosion of mobile network backed NFC services.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments