It looks as though Apple fans will continue to be left out in the cold while every other major phone manufacturer ships NFC devices ready for the coming explosion of mobile network backed NFC services.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes