It looks as though Apple fans will continue to be left out in the cold while every other major phone manufacturer ships NFC devices ready for the coming explosion of mobile network backed NFC services.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands