The Huawei Sonic is the Chinese telecoms giant’s first NFC handset, a sub-US$200 Android phone. The device, also known as the U8650NFC, is marketed in Turkey as the Turkcell T20.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security