The Lenovo K800 features NFC and will be the first smartphone to be built around Intel processors. The device, announced at CES 2012 by Intel CEO Paul Otellini and Lenovo senior VP Liu Jun, was released first in China in spring 2012.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups