The Lenovo K800 features NFC and will be the first smartphone to be built around Intel processors. The device, announced at CES 2012 by Intel CEO Paul Otellini and Lenovo senior VP Liu Jun, was released first in China in spring 2012.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security