The Lenovo K800 features NFC and will be the first smartphone to be built around Intel processors. The device, announced at CES 2012 by Intel CEO Paul Otellini and Lenovo senior VP Liu Jun, was released first in China in spring 2012.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards