The LG Optimus LTE, also known by the model number LG LU6200, is a high-end Android smartphone which boasts a 4.5-inch HD screen, LTE and NFC. The handset is available in South Korea from the U+ network.
- India moves towards interoperable mobile wallets
- Apple issues apology to Chinese mobile wallet phishing victims
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK