The LG Optimus LTE, also known by the model number LG LU6200, is a high-end Android smartphone which boasts a 4.5-inch HD screen, LTE and NFC. The handset is available in South Korea from the U+ network.
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders
- NFC testing disruptor Cilab joins the NFC World Partner Program
- Japanese government to adopt iPhone NFC chip reading for citizen ID
- Imperial College develops NFC tag-based freshness detection system to reduce food waste
- European mobile wallets adopt Alipay QR code format to boost payment interoperability