LG has announced the LG Viper, which offers NFC and Google Wallet functionality on the Sprint network in the US, a 4-inch 800 by 480 pixel screen, 5MP camera and 1.2GHz processor.
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture