LG has announced the LG Viper, which offers NFC and Google Wallet functionality on the Sprint network in the US, a 4-inch 800 by 480 pixel screen, 5MP camera and 1.2GHz processor.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments