The Mobiwire Cosyphone is an NFC handset supporting the single wire protocol (SWP). The device, launched in late 2010, is aimed at the over-50s and at the B2B market.
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders
- NFC testing disruptor Cilab joins the NFC World Partner Program
- Japanese government to adopt iPhone NFC chip reading for citizen ID
- Imperial College develops NFC tag-based freshness detection system to reduce food waste
- European mobile wallets adopt Alipay QR code format to boost payment interoperability