The Mobiwire Cosyphone is an NFC handset supporting the single wire protocol (SWP). The device, launched in late 2010, is aimed at the over-50s and at the B2B market.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution