The smartphone will feature a 4.3-inch display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, optional Qi wireless charging, NFC and will run Windows Phone 8.
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders
- NFC testing disruptor Cilab joins the NFC World Partner Program
- Japanese government to adopt iPhone NFC chip reading for citizen ID
- Imperial College develops NFC tag-based freshness detection system to reduce food waste
- European mobile wallets adopt Alipay QR code format to boost payment interoperability