The smartphone will feature a 4.3-inch display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, optional Qi wireless charging, NFC and will run Windows Phone 8.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments