The Nokia Oro is a phone “intended for someone who doesn’t want their mobile device to look the same as other people’s.” The handset, which bears more than a passing resemblance to Nokia’s C7, is gold-plated with a sapphire crystal home key and a fine leather back. The Symbian Anna based device also boasts NFC. The Oro retails at upwards of €800.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API