The Nokia Oro is a phone “intended for someone who doesn’t want their mobile device to look the same as other people’s.” The handset, which bears more than a passing resemblance to Nokia’s C7, is gold-plated with a sapphire crystal home key and a fine leather back. The Symbian Anna based device also boasts NFC. The Oro retails at upwards of €800.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones