According to a filing made to the FCC in August 2012, Samsung are prepping a new tablet under the moniker ‘GT P8110’. The documents show the tablet will have NFC functionality and ‘unusually rounded corners’.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents