According to a filing made to the FCC in August 2012, Samsung are prepping a new tablet under the moniker ‘GT P8110’. The documents show the tablet will have NFC functionality and ‘unusually rounded corners’.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?