According to a filing made to the FCC in August 2012, Samsung are prepping a new tablet under the moniker ‘GT P8110’. The documents show the tablet will have NFC functionality and ‘unusually rounded corners’.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users