According to a filing made to the FCC in August 2012, Samsung are prepping a new tablet under the moniker ‘GT P8110’. The documents show the tablet will have NFC functionality and ‘unusually rounded corners’.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments