Announced by Samsung in August 2012, the Samsung Ativ Tablet will run Windows RT. The tablet will feature a 10.1-inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, NFC functionality and weighing only 570g with a choice of 32gb or 64gb storage.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes