Announced by Samsung in August 2012, the Samsung Ativ Tablet will run Windows RT. The tablet will feature a 10.1-inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, NFC functionality and weighing only 570g with a choice of 32gb or 64gb storage.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay