Announced by Samsung in August 2012, the Samsung Ativ Tablet will run Windows RT. The tablet will feature a 10.1-inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, NFC functionality and weighing only 570g with a choice of 32gb or 64gb storage.
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders
- NFC testing disruptor Cilab joins the NFC World Partner Program
- Japanese government to adopt iPhone NFC chip reading for citizen ID
- Imperial College develops NFC tag-based freshness detection system to reduce food waste
- European mobile wallets adopt Alipay QR code format to boost payment interoperability