Announced by Samsung in August 2012, the Samsung Ativ Tablet will run Windows RT. The tablet will feature a 10.1-inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, NFC functionality and weighing only 570g with a choice of 32gb or 64gb storage.
- Dutch bank Bunq finds a backdoor way to offer Apple Pay in the Netherlands
- AirAsia to enter the mobile payments market
- Apple’s Gymkit with NFC begins to gain traction
- Macy’s brings mobile self-checkout to department stores
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments